VEEPS HELP & Streaming Support
• The VEEPS platform is most compatible with Google Chrome or Firefox. If you are having trouble with Safari, please switch to Google Chrome
• If internet connection is ever lost, or if the stream starts after the scheduled time, please refresh your page.
• For best streaming results, your internet speed should be greater than 8mbps. You can test your internet speed at https://fast.com/ to make sure you have sufficient bandwidth to play from your phone or computer.
• It’s helpful to disconnect other devices in your house from your wifi so as not to overload your connection. Disconnect any other devices that are streaming and disconnect your phones from wifi
• If possible, connect your streaming device via an ethernet cable
VEEPS ACCOUNT HELP
Trouble logging in? Click here
Follow these steps here to find your ticket and access the stream
Streaming difficulties? Here are some more troubleshooting tips
STREAM to Your TV
For the best viewing experience, we recommend watching on the largest screen available. Trying to cast to your television? Let us walk you through it
In a different time zone than the show? Make sure you don’t miss it! You can go https://savvytime.com/ for assistance in converting the show time to your time zone.
More questions? Visit our Help Center or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you all set up for your dream stream!
LISA HALL MCKEE